"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to
preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that
are bound;" (Is. 61:1-2)
Precious Ones, as we celebrate Resurrection Sunday, let us never forget the expensive price Jesus paid for us, His joint-heirs, on that old, rugged cross. Undoubtedly, Jesus suffered more than any of us could ever truly identify. Above and beyond all the physical agony, I know in my heart His heart was broken for the sin of mankind, your sins and mine. My own heart breaks as I know He suffered excruciating humiliation and heartache as his accusers taunted, ridiculed and accused Him unjustly. They persecuted Him mercilessly and yet, out of His great love, He prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." As a further act of His great, unlimited, unconditional, love towards those who He knew would and would never receive Him as personal Lord and Savior, our King Jesus, in pain and great suffering, finished His work saying "It is finished". In so doing He knew that as He did there would never be a reason for any person to die and suffer in an eternal, tormenting, hell forever and forever. Oh Precious Ones, if we could ever, ever, really grasp the depth and width of His bottomless, bountiful love for us all, what different people we would be, how differently we would live every day and how differently we would treat one another.
"Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do.
"And they divided His garments and cast lots." (Luke 23:34)
On a personal note, I would like to share with you that it has been in times of great distress and when my heart has been plagued with heartache, excruciating pain and suffering, the Holy Spirit has helped me to learn, grow and experience a deeper level of Jesus' forgiveness and His love. Jesus truly bought my freedom and has taught me more about "walking in love and releasing my faith" in relationships. I praise Him and thank Him for helping me "walk out" this "faith-love walk" and for every painful, "hellish", experience throughout my life and especially at a new level during the last three years. Oh, what a sustaining, wonderful, healing Jesus He is! Amen. Precious Ones, thank you for allowing me to share my transparent heart with you. It is my prayer this "heart to heart" will encourage and edify you in your "faith-love walk" and throughout the "painful" experiences of your own personal journeys.
"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away
from you with all malice.
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just
as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:31-32, NKJV)
Let's talk for a few moments about some of the freedoms Jesus bought for you on Calvary's old, rugged cross. Jesus wants you to have freedom, "liberty", in every area of your life. Be mindful that one meaning of freedom is "the power of choice". You, yes, you have the "power to choose" Jesus's best for yourself!
1) Freedom to choose salvation instead of hell's fires and destruction eternity; (John 3:16)
2) Freedom to choose to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit; (Acts 2:4)
3) Freedom to choose to walk in the fruit of the Spirit -- joy, peace, love, long suffering, gentleness,
goodness, faith, meekness and temperance; (Gal. 5:22-23)
4) Freedom to choose to walk in forgiveness; (Eph. 4:31-32)
5) Freedom to choose to apply the Word to your negative circumstances; (Rom. 10:8; Rom. 4:17;
6) Freedom to choose to apply the stripes of Jesus to your body and be healed; (Is. 53:4-5)
7) Freedom to choose the riches Jesus purchased for you instead of poverty and lack; (II Cor. 8:9;
Heb. 6:14, 15)
8) Freedom to choose to not accept/receive condemnation; (Rom. 8:1)
9) Freedom to choose to walk in favor; (Prov. 3:4)
10) Freedom to choose to get wisdom; (Prov. 4:5)
11) Freedom to choose to know and believe the good thoughts the Lord has towards you;
12) Freedom to choose to be defended; (Ps. 89:18)
13) Freedom to choose to pray, not worry; (Phil. 4:6)
14) Freedom to choose to have your head lifted; (Ps. 3:3)
15) Freedom to choose to be at peace with your enemies; (Prov. 16:7)
16) Freedom to choose to let the Lord fight your battles; (II Chron. 20:15b; 17); Ps. 24:7-10)
17) Freedom to choose to walk in victory; (Rom. 16:20; II Cor. 2:14)
Since these priceless freedoms have already been bought and paid for by King Jesus, why not choose to set yourself in agreement with Him and receive the abundant, victorious life He has chosen for you! Amen.
Pastors and Ministers in the Five-fold Ministry who are receiving this teaching, I exhort you to preach this message with a heart full of love like Jesus "preached it" on Calvary. Intercessors and others in all walks of life, I encourage you to let your lives "preach" this message every day in every way as you love those God brings across your path.
Thank you HMM Intercessors who are meeting with us weekly in the Spirit praying the Prayer of Agreement and partaking of Holy Communion. We love and appreciate you and all others who pray for us as we continue to move prophetically into the militaristic, worldwide establishment of His Majesty's kingdom come His will be done . . . " (Matt. 6:10). Jesus is coming! No doubt about it! Is your heart ready?
His Majesty's miracles will be seen in 2014! His Majesty loves you Precious Ones! See you in the Spirit . . .
Love, answered prayers, freedom, choices,
celebration, resurrection, unity, shalom,
Troy and Prophetess Sharyn
His Majesty Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 2287
Burleson, TX 76097