By Sharyn Culp
Inspired By Holy Spirit
Yes, He is.
You may say that is an unusual answer to the question "Isn't Love Grand?" I realize it is but may I say to you that His Majesty's "Love" is most assuredly Grand with a capital "G".
Let's examine "Love" in the light of a few scriptures and I believe you will undoubtedly agree with me.
"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God loves his brother also. (I John 4:7-21) 2 God's heart is so full of love for us. We need to understand this truth very plainly, God is the originator of love. It is because of His love for us we can love Him and love one another.
1) Did you know Jesus commanded us to love God? He did. "Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, thou shalt love the lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)
2) Did you know Jesus commanded us to love one another? He did. "This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me; but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another." (John 15:12- 17) Jesus laid down his life for us, His friends.
3) Did you know the fruit of the Spirit is love? It is. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)
Did you know we are admonished to walk in love? We are. "Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour." (Ephesians 5:1-2)
4. Did you know to attain spiritual maturity you need to know the love of Christ? You do. "That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length, and depth and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:16-19)
5. Did you know that while you were yet a sinner God loved you? He did. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. But not as the offence, so also is the free gift: for if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. Therefore, as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Moreover the law entered that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 5:8-21)
6) Do you know that as Jesus hung on the cross, dying for you and for me, he was asking the Father to forgive those who had wronged Him? He was. "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." (Luke 23:34)
7) Did you know that love covers a multitude of sins? He does. "Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." (Proverbs 10:23) "Love" has already paid the price for your sins. "Love" has you covered. All you need to do is believe and receive "Love". Praise God! "That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:15-16, NKJV) "But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame. For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved." (Romans 10:8-13, NKJV)
If you have never received Jesus as your Savior and Lord, we invite you to pray this prayer with us:
Lord Jesus, I know you love me. I am a sinner and I need a Savior. I repent of my sins and ask You to forgive me and come into my heart as my Savior and Lord. I confess with my mouth You are my Lord, Jesus, and believe in my heart God has raised You from the dead. Thank You for shedding Your blood for me at Calvary and saving me. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Rejoice now! You are a Child of God and you have a new start in life! Welcome to the family of God!
If you are saved and have not been living for the Lord and walking in His "love walk" He has provided for you, we invite you to pray this prayer with us: 5 Lord Jesus, I know You love me. I repent and ask You to forgive me for leaving You, my "first Love". I thank you for forgiving me, restoring my fellowship with You in Your grand love and restoring to me the joy of my salvation in Jesus' name. Amen. Rejoice now Child of God! Walk in God's right ways and be abundantly blessed in Jesus' name. Amen. Now everyday in every way, let's share some love with His Majesty! He is your "Love"! His Majesty is grand! His Majesty loves you! We love you and bless you with a intimate Resurrection Sunday with His Majesty!
Minister Troy and Prophetess Sharyn His Majesty Ministries, PO Box 2287,Burleson, TX 76097 (817-560-1774
Website:www.hmajesty.org Email:email@example.com Copyright 2004-22 His Majesty Ministries, Inc.